A Greek and International Asia fan club
Welcome to the Greek and International Asia fan club!
An Greek and International forum for the lovers of Asia

•First, Register here!
•Second, when you Done with the Registering, Please Read the Rules First!
•Third, If you have questions of using this forum visit FAQ before contacting Admin!
•If you follow the rules you, will spent a very good time in the forum....

And

•Have fun....

Follow Us to:

1) Youtube => http://www.youtube.com/user/GreekAsiafanclub

2) Twitter => https://twitter.com/#!/Greek_Asia_Club

3)Tumblr => http://greekasiafanclub.tumblr.com/

4) Deviantart => http://greekasiafanclub.deviantart.com/

A Greek and International Asia fan club

A Greek and International site for lovers of Asia

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

TOP News......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TOP News......   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 am

Μονο νέα του τραγουδιστή

-----------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekasiafanclub.forumgreek.com
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am

Eli of U-Kiss is a big fan of T.O.P [NEWS]

Eli, a member of the K-Pop group U-Kiss was answering fan questions on twitter earlier today when a fan by the name of @silvervipvivi asked him "Do you like Big Bang?". Eli responded by saying, "I'm a big TOP fan^^ If you see this hyoung..." and continues on in Korea with a short message for TOP.

Spoiler:

Source: @u_kisseli via ibigbang

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

Netizens want T.O.P. to shave his head most [NEWS]

Andy Lau, Jacky Chan and other stars are starring in ' New Shaolin Temple,2011', the martial arts blockbuster in this summer. In the film, Andy Lau has shaved his head and the idol which the netizens want to see his head shaved has also been selected.

Which idol's skinhead is comparable with that of Andy Lau? The person who has overflowing charisma, Big Bang's T.O.P..

The background of the film set against the chaotic period of China when the troops of foreign countries wanted to invade China. It was at such a time that the people gathered at Shaolin Temple and tried to stop their invasion with their own forces. In this martial arts blockbuster, actor Andy Lau is seen sporting a charming skinhead which has attracted the attention of the audience.

From 15th to 22nd, August, Nate had conducted a poll named, 'which idol do you think that will be as attractive as Andy Lau after shaving his head? '

The 1st place is captured by Big Bang's T.O.P (64%). T.O.P. appeared in the music video of Red Roc in 2007. In ' New Shaolin Temple,2011' , Andy Lau who sports a skinhead together with his good acting skills has recalled the memories of the netizens about T.O.P.'s appearance in the video.

(Omtted info of other rankings)

Source: enternews
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:58 am

"Love Rain" PD originally wanted T.O.P for his drama [NEWS]

Jang Geun Seuk has just been confirmed to play the leading role in Yoon Suk Ho's latest drama, Love Rain. Yoon Suk Ho is known for producing the popular "4 Seasons" dramas: Autumn Fairy Tale, Winter Sonata, Summer Scent and Spring Waltz.

In an interview with Newsen on August 9th, a representative from the drama said, "PD Yoon Suk Ho has been working on Love Rain for 2 years. At the beginning, we were interested in casting T.O.P for the role but due to some delays, we finally decided on choosing Jang Geun Seuk."

Source: Nate
Translation by Rice @ bigbangupdates

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm

TOP to feature on Gummy’s mini-album

For Gummy’s Japan Debut she will release a mini-album with 5 songs, one of them featuring T.O.P on October 16th.

◆Limited Edition
Contents: CD + DVD
Price: 2730 yen

◆Regular Edition
Contents: CD
Price: 1890 yen

source: ygbabys@ameba

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 am

T.O.P's Me2Day Update: MV Shoot with Gummy

'거미' 선배 일본 첫 데뷔를 위해.. TITLE P/V.. 영화 '포화속으로' 이후 '이재한' 감독님과 다시 뭉쳤습니다. 많은 기대 부탁드립니다

Translation: For 'Gummy' sunbae's Japan debut...TITLE P/V...I am working together again with Lee Jae Han, the director for the movie, 'Into the Fire'. Please look forward to it a lot.

Source:me2day/topofbb

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 am

88 idols rank TOP as the good-looking idol in real life!

MBC Every1’s ‘Weekly Idol‘ recently had 88 idols participate in a survey asking which idol star was the best looking in real life for their ‘Real Chart!‘ corner.
The corner was centered around the question, “Real Chart! Idol Self Ranking – Who looks the best in real life! The top five best-looking male and female stars!”

Idols who managed to land in the ranking included Super Junior’s Choi Si Won, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, Big Bang’s T.O.P., SNSD’s YoonA, miss A’s Suzy, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Nichkhun, and T-ara’s Jiyeon and Qri.

In the end, however, there could only be one winner, and it was 2PM’s Nichkhun and T-ara’s Jiyeon that came out on top for the male and female categories. Jiyeon was called up after the rankings were revealed, and she was recorded saying, “I don’t look as good on camera. I think I look similar to my TV image, but since I look better in real life, please come and see me!” The full ranking will be revealed on September 3rd!

Source: Chosun + Nate via akp

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Update: T.O.P attending Circle NYC's Party is not true [NEWS]
From Kristin @ americankpopfans.com: We received a tip that although Circle club in New York had promoted an event that would feature T.O.P. of Big Bang, he never actually agreed to appear there in the first place. The owners basically heard that he would be in town and used that information to bring in a huge number of people to their establishment. When the club-goers got there, they were told that T.O.P. backed out at the last minute, which he didn’t.

That time of year is finally here for Circle NYC! Our Labor Day Weekend White Party is back bigger than ever! Word on the street is that Kpop star T.O.P from BIGBANG will be making a special guest appearance on Friday and Saturday night and we can confirm that the rumors are true! T.O.P will be partying it up here at Circle NYC Friday and Saturday night at NYC Hottest Korean night club! We believe it’s going to be one of circle’s hottest weekends of the year so don’t miss out! Reservations have been going so fast that we will also be opening up pulse karaoke lounge for our circle customers!

Ladies free till mid night // ladies open bar till 11pm. For reservations and all other inquiries please contact info@thecirclenyc.com or 212-575-4779

Source: CircleNYC

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 am

Girl’s Day Sojin’s ideal type is T.O.P? [NEWS]

Girl’s Day member Sojin (25) revealed that Big Bang‘s T.O.P was her ideal guy type.

During an interview with TVReport, she shyly admitted, “TOP is my ideal man. He’s so charismatic.”

Additionally, it was revealed that SG Wannabe‘s Lee Suk Hoon (27) was a close second.

Sojin also talked about her experience as a radio DJ on an MBC Radio program. She stated, “Kyuri was overseas so I filled in for her… It was a fun experience but I don’t think I have enough experience to be a radio DJ.”

Source & Image: TVReport via Naver
Credit: Allkpop

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 am

Girl’s Day Sojin’s ideal type is T.O.P?

Girl’s Day member Sojin (25) revealed that Big Bang‘s T.O.P was her ideal guy type.

During an interview with TVReport, she shyly admitted, “TOP is my ideal man. He’s so charismatic.”

Additionally, it was revealed that SG Wannabe‘s Lee Suk Hoon (27) was a close second.

Sojin also talked about her experience as a radio DJ on an MBC Radio program. She stated, “Kyuri was overseas so I filled in for her… It was a fun experience but I don’t think I have enough experience to be a radio DJ.”

Source & Image: TVReport via Naver
Credit: Allkpop

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 am

T.O.P has "1 Million Dollar" legs?

T.O.P’s legs recently earned a nickname "one million dollar legs".

A fan posted a picture of T.O.P on an online community with the comment, “I didn’t know T.O.P has so beautiful legs. I heard that he went to New York to shoot a pictorial. I think this picture was taken in New York. T.O.P has one million dollar legs.”

People responded: “He is so attractive.” “His legs look like number eleven.” “Did you lose some more weight? You look skinny. I think you look better with more muscles.”

Source: TV Report.com

My Encounter with T.O.P in New York
Spoiler:

Quote :
I was already in New York City with a group of girlfriends when I saw on the site that TOP was headed to New York. Of course I got excited at the thought of running into him on the street or stumbling upon the photo shoot which would just happen to be outside! Then when it was posted that TOP would be at The Circle I really thought I might have a chance at actually seeing him in person. After that news turned out to be false, I didn't think about seeing him in the city and was happy enough knowing we were in the same city at the same time and daydreamed as to where he was.

On Saturday afternoon after a short, unplanned trip back to the hotel, my friend and I were waiting in the lobby for the rest of our group to come down. What's important to know is NYC is full of very handsome men! My girlfriends and I were constantly pointing them out to each other. We were sitting on a bench by the door and my friend taps my leg and nods in the direction of the elevator, indicating that there is a handsome man approaching. I turn to see and there he was, standing 6 feet from me! It was just like in the movies when the person comes to the foreground and everything else fades and gets pushed to the background. I mutter "It's him. It's him!" Although most of my friends weren't Big Bang fans, they knew who they were and who TOP was. I had showed them the post with pics of him in the city, and we had joked about going to the club to see him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked at me and did a double-take! He knew that I knew who he was. And honestly, he look like I scared him a little bit!

At that moment I forgot who else was with him or if he was talking to them and I approached him. I feel bad about this now, because I was probably being rude, but I couldn't help myself! I walked toward him with my hand out and I said "Hi. I love your music so much and I think you are so talented!" He shook my hand, and I gave him the double hand shake! (What was I thinking!?!) All the while he was smiling and bowing. He must have bowed 5 times to me while I was talking. I asked if I could have a picture and he smiled and nodded and said yes. I got my camera from my bag and handed it to my friend and said "Don't let the camera mess up!" Then I stood next to him and put my arm around his waist and I had my hand on his back. He put his arm around me as well! It was the most magical moment of my life!! I turned to him and said thank you and continued to tell him how much I loved his music and that I have all his CD's etc. I swear, I couldn't shut up! He just smiled and bowed.

Then his people ushered him outside, probably to get him away from me! Then I ran over to my friends who had come down and were standing by the elevators. When I reached them I literally lost feeling in my legs and I practically fell down! They had figure out what was going on and were all very happy for me as I excitedly retold what had happened. After a few minutes I got a hold of myself and saw that he was still outside. I took a few pics through the glass door until one of his people signaled for me to stop. Which I did.

There were Korean fans outside taking pics of him when we finally left the hotel. I didn't want to bother him again, but he looked at me when I opened the door and smiled and bowed again. I told him that I hoped he enjoyed his stay! I was walking on air for hours! And when I look at my picture I still can't believe it!! What are the odds that he would be staying in the same hotel as me and that I would be in the lobby at the exact time he would be. It just blows my mind! This was truly one of the most amazing experiences I have every had. EVER!

PS. He was absolutely perfect. He was just wearing foundation and his skin was flawless. His body was perfect! He was thin and fit, not skinny. I thought he'd be taller and wider in the shoulders, but I think that's because he wears suits so often, and suits make a man seem more broad in the shoulders. His eyes were beautiful, his smile was sweet and he was so nice. A true gentleman!

Source: Becky, Via BBupdates

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 am

Xia of Rainia said, 'I like T.O.P. of Big Bang' [NEWS]

Xia, the member of a girl group, Rainia said she likes T.O.P. in a TV programme.
Recently, Xia has appeared in Fashion N's 'Actress House Season 2' with other members. When they were filmming this programme, she made a confession.

When the members of the group were talking about the scandals of the idols, Xia said,' there is a member of a male idol group that I want to have scandals with.' Therefore, at this moment, the fact that the youngest member of Rainia likes T.O.P. was exposed.

In the programme, they revealed, ' male and female idols do not have much time to know each other since every now and then, we just arrive at a venue then leave immediately afterwards. I hope that we can know more about each other in the waiting room. '

This episode will be aired at 11:00pm tonight.

Source: Star.mt

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 am

SNSD's Sooyoung first lover looks like TOP?

On SBS’ “Chuseok Special-Dalgona“, SNSD’s Sooyoung reunited with her first love whose appearance is said to resemble Big Bang’s T.O.P.
During the program, Sooyoung and her first love shared stories and memories of their first love. Although most people remember clearly about their first loves, Sooyoung commented that her memories of her first love were faint while her first love claimed that his only memory of Sooyoung was when she rejected him.

Sooyoung’s first love stated, “In elementary school we had crushes on each other. I heard a rumor that Sooyoung liked me so I confessed, but Sooyoung said she had to become a singer and rejected my proposal.”
This episode of ‘Dalgona’ will be aired on the 12th of September

Source: Akp

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 am

Gummy’s Gift Box - TOP called in

Quote :
Gummy: I’m going to receive the call. The call’s been connected. Hello?
TOP: Hello?
Gummy: Oh it’s a guy first of all. A guy received it. Hello.
TOP: Happy birthday!
Gummy: Ohh I think I know who it is.
TOP: Hahaha
Gummy: Right? ‘Loner being left all alone’? [TOP’s rap part in Lies]. Isn’t it the person who rapped this? “Crumpled in his pockets” [also TOP’s rap part in Lies]. Right?
TOP: Hello?
Gummy: TOP!
TOP: Yes, nuna
Gummy: Ohhhhohhh Hey!
TOP: Nuna, happy birthday!
Gummy: Did you just say ‘saengshin’? [saengshin: also means birthday, but used respectively for elders]
TOP: Nope
Gummy: Not ‘saengshin’ yet for me. It’s just my birthday.
TOP: Nuna
Gummy: Yea
TOP: Just for this phone call, I didn’t call you today so you would be disappointed.
Gummy: Not believing you, you probably didn’t even know it was my birthday today.
TOP: Ahh
Gummy: You forgot about it right?
TOP: Noo I knew it was your birthday
Gummy: You knew?
TOP: I celebrated your birthday last year with you.
Gummy: I know, he came to my birthday party I had last year. Where are you right now?
TOP: Right now, I’m in the work room/studio.
Gummy: See, he’s so boring. You’re working again?
TOP: Yup, because of the new songs.
Gummy: Yes
TOP: Yes, I’m working very hard.
Gummy: So you’re working hard.
TOP: Yup
Gummy: Anyways, there’s a lot of people that say we look alike.
TOP: Yea
Gummy: Right?
TOP: Yes
Gummy: What do you think about that?
TOP: I was a little worried about Gummy nuna not liking that
Gummy: Why? Why do you think I wouldn’t of liked it
TOP: Well I was the most worried about that. I’m a guy
TOP: Nuna
Gummy: is a girl but it wouldn’t feel the greatest other people telling you you look like a guy [finishing the sentence]
TOP: Since, Gummy nuna’s really beautiful and sexy, she shouldn’t be compared to TOP.
TOP: I hope people try to stop saying that
Gummy: No~ I don’t feel bad at all about that. For me,
TOP: No not for myself. I?m worried about you, nuna!
Gummy: What TOP says is always really sincere. You were always like “You don’t like it nuna. You don’t like it”
TOP: But nuna you never express you’re feelings. You’re always like “No, I like it. It’s funny!” But for some reason it seems like you’re saying that because you think I might be offended.
Gummy: He’s getting all excited. TOP TOP. No serious, I’m not joking~ I really like being called that.
TOP: Oh, of course I’m very happy.
Gummy: TOP! Do you want to hear a funny story?
TOP: Yea sure
Gummy: I was voted as a celebrity that looks like Goo Junpyo (from F4). What do you think about that? Hahaha you’ve lost your words
TOP: No I don’t think you weren’t voted because you really look at him. I think it was because that’s shows how much interest people have in you. I’m going to think like that. Then that means there will be like a hundred more people that everyone will say that looks like Gummy nuna!
Gummy: No~ but
Gummy: TOP’s mom actually acknowledged me. She was like “You look like my son”
TOP: Because our eyes, smoky
Gummy: Yup smoky. Anyways I really feel good, so don’t think of it in that way.
TOP: Well then its good for me too. Hehe
Gummy: Hahaha laughing. Could you say something to my fans.
TOP: Hello. Um nuna hyung
Gummy: So you’re saying hi to them NOW?
TOP: And cool fans that love Gummy nuna’s music. I heard that for her birthday, they connect this tv and stuff.
TOP: Oh I’m so jealous.
Gummy: Really
TOP: Oh so I figured out this was the reason why Gummy nuna’s getting more and more beautiful, because of all the love she’s receiving.
Gummy: Somehow it seems like I told you to say that.
TOP: Since this morning I was like “OH, so that’s why Gummy nuna’s getting prettier. How much more beautiful is she going to get after one, two, ten years?”
Gummy: Then do you think it would be okay if I went out with a guy that’s 8 years younger than me?
TOP: Hehe
Gummy: Oh he’s laughing
TOP: Oh it would be okay if you met a guy that’s 20 years younger than you!
Gummy: No, not that. TOP when do you want to meet? I’ll go to the office.
TOP: Yes nuna, I’m with Teddy hyung right now hehe
Gummy: Is Teddy oppa beside you?
TOP: He just left for a moment right now
Gummy: Oh really
TOP: There’s a lot of songs we’re working on right now so…
Gummy: Yea. It’s strenuous, isn’t it?
TOP: No, I’m live for this these days though
Gummy: Good! That’s nice to hear
TOP: Nuna, I’ll work hard and give you a song as a present
Gummy: Nice! That would be a very big present. So promise me that you’ll give me a song and we can hang up after that haha
TOP: Hahaha
Gummy: Okay? There’s a lot of witnesses, if you make a promise here… If you think you can keep it then don’t do it here
TOP: I’ll promise!
Gummy: Yeaaa
TOP: [says something. but cant hear because of Gummy’s voice & clapping]
Gummy: What?
TOP: You know that I’m serious about this, right? But my actual goal was Gummy nuna
Gummy: Good, I’ll look foward to it. I think my album’ll be delayed so… I wish you could give it to me as fast as you can
TOP: I’ll make a promise with Gummy nuna’s fans too. I’ll become Gummy nuna’s dongsaeng TOP who will work hard for better quality, to be able to help nuna and to receive love from Gummy nuna’s fans
Gummy: Whooot! Awwe. Okay, TOP, thank you!
TOP: Nuna, happy birthday. Nuna, lets actually meet, okay?
Gummy: For sure, it’s my birthday, we’ve gotta meet.
Gummy: While you’re working hard, I’ll buy some good food to bring
TOP: Yes, nuna
Gummy: Thankkk youu~!
TOP: Nuna happy birthday!!
Gummy: Yea~
TOP: Yea~
Gummy: Bye~
TOP: Bye~
Translation credit: Beau@VIPZ
Post taken from: Beau@VIPz Overseas

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 am

Sooyoung's (SNSD) first love looks like T.O.P? [NEWS]

On the 12th, SBS aired the Chuseok special of Dalgona and Sooyoung of SNSD was a guest of this episode. Her first love, Jang Yik Hyeon, also appeared. Jang's looks has drawn attention from the public because he apparently resembles Big Bang's T.O.P.

Hearing how Jang looks like T.O.P, comedian Byeon Ki Soo commented to Sooyoung, "You look like Han Ga In then."

It has been awhile since Jang saw Sooyoung. He revealed, "I was mesmerized by Sooyoung. I was trying hard to concentrate with my studies but she still caught my attention," which made the people in the set laugh.

He elaborated, "It was only during a school picnic that I confessed while playing the "truth" game. However, Sooyoung refused my confession."

Sooyoung responded, "His friends were so excited since they knew that he was confessing but he actually never even stroke a conversation with me."

Jang added, "That was the first ever confession I made in my life."

Note: It was a joke. You know how like in variety shows people say they look like some handsome actors, etc? That's why the comedian responded that if the guy looks like TOP, then Sooyoung looks like Han Ga In (know to be one of the prettiest actresses in Korea). *Read the sarcasm.
(From Ginger at comment session)

Source: MyDaily

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 am

T.O.P voted #2 "Most Chic Idol" in a survey

Music site Bugs recently did a survey asking netizens who they think is the "Most Chic Idol". The survey ran from September 6 to 12 and a total of 1,391 voters participated. The choices and voting results are:

1) Jay Park - 36% (493 votes)
2) T.O.P - 29% (402 votes)
3) Choi Siwon - 24% (326 votes)
4) G.Na - 6% (74 votes)
5) Park Gyuri - 5% (63 votes)
6) Jeon Ji Yoon - 3% (33 votes)

Source: TVReport, Bugs

T.O.P, "We are preparing a super cool surprise for our fans" [NEWS]

Spoiler:

One of the top boybands from Korea, Big Bang, headlined a K-pop concert here barely two months ago, but they are already raring to race back to Singapore.

Three members of the quintet will perform as headliners at the 2011 Formula One SingTel Singapore Grand Prix next Friday at the Padang.

They are G-Dragon, T.O.P and Seungri. And T.O.P, whose real name is Choi Seung Hyun, 23, tells Life! in an e-mail interview that he really enjoyed playing to fans here.

“I felt a huge and very tremendous energy throughout the concert,” he says, referring to the gig at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. “We, all the members, prepared that concert with all our hearts for all fans in Singapore. Singapore is actually one of my favorite countries.”

All three members are excited to perform at the Singapore Grand Prix, as they are fans of sports cars.

G-Dragon, for instance, says that he drives a convertible version of luxury car Bentley GT.

Formed in 2006, Big Bang’s discography of albums, EPs and singles regularly appear in the Korean charts. Tell Me Goodbye and Beautiful Hangover, the two songs from their most recent album, Big Bang 2, both went to the top of the singles charts there.

The group has also made waves in the Japanese pop industry, and has the distinction of being the first non-Japanese group to pick up the Best Newcomer trophy at the Japan Cable Broadcasting Award in 2009 and the first Korean act to pick up the Best New Artist award at the Japan Record Awards the same year.

Individually, members of the group – who also include Taeyang and Daesung – are also successful in their solo music and acting careers.

For the F1 gigs, the rappers in the group, G-Dragon and T.O.P, will perform as a duo. The pair released a self-titled collaboration album late last year which featured the No.1 single High High.

G-Dragon, whose real name is Kwon Ji Yong, 23, says that the collaboration came out of a desire to work on a new style of music. “We wanted to introduce our music to other rappers as well.”

Besides music, T.O.P is an established actor who has appeared in a few television drama serials such as Iris and the movie 71: Into The Fire. He says: “It might be very hard for me to say that I’m enjoying one of them more than the other. At the moment I enjoy both singing and acting.”

He was tight-lipped when asked about the future of Big Bang, though.

“It’s very confidential at this time, but we are preparing a super cool surprise for our fans. It’s coming really soon.” "

Source: The Straits Times, Life! section - Friday, 16 September 2011, Page C5
Thanks to @spazzydots!

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 am

TOP wins #4 for "The top man of fall"!

SS501‘s Kim Hyun Joong and popular MC Lee Seung Gi were recently voted as the top two men of the Fall season.

From September 8th until the 14th, online portal website Monkey3 held a poll asking for the “Top male celebrity for the Fall season”. The results from a total of 8,180 participants voted Kim Hyun Joong in first place with a total of 46% (3,781) of the votes, revealing the public’s overwhelming support for the idol.

Following closely in second is well known MC, Lee Seung Gi, garnering 44% (~3599) of the votes. Following the top two were Won Bin, Big Bang‘s TOP, So Ji Sub, and Jang Geun Suk ranking from 3rd-6th place respectively.

Source: TVDaily via Nate//allkpop

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 am

T.O.P's different side to be shown on K-Star News

Big Bang‘s T.O.P recently guest-starred on SBS E!TV‘s ’K-STAR news‘, hosted by Son Ho Young and Yoo Yeon Ji.

Usually known for his ridiculously good-looks and charismatic stage presence, for this occasion, T.O.P revealed a completely different side of him on the show.

The rest of the Big Bang members have admitted in the past that behind the scenes, T.O.P is really goofy and loves to joke around, but fans will get a chance to see it for themselves.

Not only is he one of the most handsome male celebrities in Korea, but he has been highly praised by veteran actors for his acting skills on the big screen. He’s got the looks, he can rap, act, and now he’s even got the wit to be entertaining on variety shows. He is being called the ambitious ‘multi-talented idol’, being capable of anything that’s thrown at him.

The T.O.P episode of ‘K-STAR news’ airs on the 26th at 10pm KST, and guests will also be discussing how to maintain a good celebrity image, amongst other things.

Source & Image : Financial News via Nate
Translation: AKP

Japanese release of Gummy's "I'm Sorry" featuring T.O.P out on November 9 [NEWS]

YGEX has just released the details of the release of Gummy's Japanese album. The 3rd track is the Japanese version of I'm Sorry featuring T.O.P. The album and a limited edition of it with a DVD will be released this coming November 9, same date as the release of GD&TOP's Japanese single, Oh Yeah.

Tracks:
CD
1. 愛してね
2. Love Recipe
3. I'm Sorry feat T.O.P (BIGBANG)
4. Love is a lie
5. I want to forget
6. きれいなあなた

DVD
1) I'm Sorry feat. T.O.P (BIGBANG) Video Clip
2) I'm Sorry feat. T.O.P (BIGBANG) Short Movie

Source: ygex.jp/gummy

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:09 am

T.O.P for Calvin Klein Jeans [PHOTO]

It’s just been announced that Big Bang‘s T.O.P has partnered up with Calvin Klein Jeans for the November issue of First Look magazine. The collaboration pictorial channeled the spirit of the brand’s originality, in addition to capturing T.O.P’s distinct charisma.

The photo shoot took place in Brooklyn, New York and was shot by renowned photographer Hong Jang Hyun. Outfitted in the brand’s winter military jacket and black jeans, T.O.P delivered an effortless, street-casual look. His coiffed hair and strong gaze also allowed his individuality to shine through.

T.O.P. expressed that as a fan of Calvin Klein Jeans, it was a great honor to work with one of the leading global fashion brands during the photo shoot.

Source: DCTOP, allkpop

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 am

T.O.P and G.NA's Matching Airport Fashion

On October 8 G.NA appeared at the Incheon International Airport with a Calvin Klein Jeans outfit, since she currently serves as a model for the famous brand. The photos are again at the center of attention because of Big Bang's T.O.P.

An online community on October 11 posted some photos of T.O.P. wearing the same coat, with a similar airport fashion outfit.

G.NA was wearing the olive drab coat over a casual outfit with a T-shirt and black leggins. T.O.P. wears the same Calvin Klein coat with skinny black jeans and a wide white T-shirt. The look seems natural and casual but at the same time elegant and chic.

The reason of the noise regarding those photos is that according to the netizens this will be a statement of a couple, in another words a "couple look." The coat was released in olive and navy, for man and woman and this item sells very well as a "couple look."

Netizens commented "They look like models", "Even if they say it was by chance.. they look very good together."

Korean article: Nate
Source/Translation: Soompi

Meeting T.O.P in Canada (111012) [FAN ACCOUNT]

My friends and I were driving down the main road in Banff when we saw TOP walking back from the grocery store. We quickly stopped the car and got out.

He continued walking to his hotel which wasn’t far and sat down on a bench out front of it to smoke. We then said hi and asked for autographs which he happily gave to us. We asked if we could get a picture with him or of him but he said “No, sorry.” with a cute half smile. We asked him if he liked Canada and he laughed and said “Yeah”. He also laughed when my friend said “Uri ppeogigayo”. We were probably there for 10 minutes and he didn’t take his eyes off my friend and I the whole time. He bowed to us multiple times. He also loved the fact that my friend and I spoke to him in Korean. We then thanked him and said goodbye because he was going inside the hotel.

His eyes are the prettiest and most intense eyes I have ever seen! He’s truly a gorgeous man! He’s really tall; probably about 6 ft.

Although he didn’t want his photo taken, I managed to sneak one when we were walking behind him. He’s in bright blue.

Source: kspringa @ tumblr

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 am

T.O.P to star with Kim Ha Neul in the Korean adaptation of Absolute Boyfriend [NEWS]

Newsen is reporting that the actors have been cast in the Korean drama adaptation of the Japanese manga, Absoulute Boyfriend, that is scheduled to air next April. Mok Yun Hee (tvN Three Men, KBS Look Back With A Smile) has been named the writer while the director has not been confirmed as of yet. Currently MBC plans to air it. Shooting is scheduled to begin in December.

Source: Fuckyeahasiandramas, Newsen

+) Hopefully, this info is final but just in case, here's a read on why there are usually a lot of casting rumors for K-dramas. So until they start shooting, anything can change ;]
+) Absolute Boyfriend Wiki
+) Watch the Japanese version

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Airport Fashion: TVXQ’s Yunho & T.O.P with Calvin Klein Jeans Outfit!

vTVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and Big Bang’s T.O.P, who have recently rose as the airport fashionistas of the Hallyu Wave, have become a hot issue for wearing similar outfits.

On his return to Korea on the 11th of October after the New York-Korea Festival, U-Know Yunho could be seen wearing mirror-style sunglasses, a black print t-shirt and black pants, finishing the stylish look off with a safari jacket.

Big Bang’s T.O.P, who was on his way to New York for a photoshoot, wore Boeing sunglasses, a white t-shirt, black pants and a khaki safari jacket, and gave the appearance of being U-know Yunho’s doppelganger as the two stars took on a similar casual and chic look.

The jacket both stars chose is a product from Calvin Klein Jeans and is part of a sporty and stylish set with a zip-up hoodie cardigan. The two components can be worn separately or together and are perfect for chilly autumn weather.

Netizens who saw the photos left comments such as, “They both look great”, “It’s hard to pick a winner”, “Their looks perfect the style”, and “How do they make such ordinary clothes look so stylish?”

Source: BNT
Translated by dongbangdata.net

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 am

T.O.P for 1st Look Magazine x Calvin Klein

It’s just been announced that Big Bang‘s T.O.P has partnered up with Calvin Klein Jeans for the November issue of First Look magazine. The collaboration pictorial channeled the spirit of the brand’s originality, in addition to capturing T.O.P’s distinct charisma.

The photoshoot took place in Brooklyn, New York and was shot by renowned photographer Hong Jang Hyun. Outfitted in the brand’s winter military jacket and black jeans, T.O.P delivered an effortless, street-casual look. His coiffed hair and strong gaze also allowed his individuality to shine through.

T.O.P. expressed that as a fan of Calvin Klein Jeans, it was a great honor to work with one of the leading global fashion brands during the photoshoot. His pictorial will be released through ‘First Look’ magazine on November 4th.

Source: Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 am

T.O.P and Park Yoochun - Idol Photo Shoot Showdown [NEWS]

JYJ’s Park Yoochun – Big Bang’s TOP, Who Is The Victor In This Idol Photoshoot Showdown?

The appearance battle between JYJ member Park Yoochun and Big Bang member T.O.P has become a hot topic.

Recently, both men did photoshoots for magazines. Park Yoochun in “HIGH CUT” and T.O.P in “1st Look,” with both men showing infinite charm.

This photo battle of the boyband members, involves not only the fans of each group, but have also become a popular debate among the netizens.

Netizens who saw the images said, “It cannot be compared. Both of them are very manly” “Showdown between boyband members? How interesting” and other responses.

Spoiler:

Source: BaiduTVXQ + TVreport via Nate (111103)
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

T.O.P to attend the 2011 Chung Ryong Movie Film Awards [NEWS]

The leading roles from the 2010 Chung Ryong Movie Awards will be gathering together in the same place once again. The reason being is because they will all be attending the Hand-Printing Event that will be opening the 32nd Chung Ryong Movie Film Awards ceremony.

The actors set to attend this year’s hand-printing are the following Jung Jaeyoung, Sooae, Yoo Haejin, Yoon Yeojung, Choi Seunghyun (Big Bang T.O.P), and Lee Minjung. Jung Jaeyoung and Sooae for the leading roles of the movies and , Yoo Haejin and Yoon Yeojung for the leading roles of the movies and , and Choi Seunghyun and Lee Minjung for the leading roles of the movies and have all been able to seize the Rookie awards through these films.

Irrelevant information omitted.

On the other hand, the 32nd Chung Ryong Movie Film Awards ceremony will be held at the Kyunghee University Peace Hall on November 25th.

Source: Oh My News
Trans: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down
Danai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

T.O.P recommends "Rumble Fish" [NEWS]

2012년 4월 TOP's Choice
Rumble Fish by Francis Ford Coppola

"우울하지만 아름다운 청춘영화 `럼블피쉬`를 젊은 그대에게 추천합니다." by TOP
Translation: "I want to recommend a depressing but beautiful youthful movie "Rumble Fish" to the young you." by TOP

Last February, T.O.P's recommendation was Hypnotize U by N.E.R.D.

Source: FUBU Korea
Translation: @kristinekwak

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOP News......   

Back to top Go down

TOP News......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next